The added benefit when selecting ICS for drafting and shop drawing services is having an integrated procurement system for materials and consumables. This is internally coordinated between our drafting and procurement department based on client requirements. This provides our clients with a detailed measurement of materials required for each stage of their projects and in turn reduces direct costs by accurately monitoring consumption and wastage of post tension materials and consumables when supplying the necessary quantities to meet construction programs.
Benefits of using our Quantity Surveying & Material Ordering Services:
• Enhanced project planning and material delivery schedule by adopting a delivered on requirement basis.
• Enhanced monitoring of material consumption/wastage due to accurate pour by pour BOQ’s provided.
• Improved cash flow due to accurate procurement reducing early payment on excess materials unnecessarily ordered.
• Enhanced monitoring of staff performance for material consumption and wastage.
We can assist in a variety of construction projects including:
• Residential buildings
• Commercial establishments.
• Industrial plants.
• University and Government buildings.
• Hospital and Medical buildings.
• Single and multi-storey car parks.
• Miscellaneous structures.
Contact ICS your specific project requirements to receive a free review and quotation.
Client and project confidentiality is assured by ICS, confidentiality agreements are provided as part of the ongoing service and in line with our customers’ requirements.